A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
We are proud to present you Alteration after just 72 hours of blood, sweat and pixels.
You are playing as your astral projection, which is thrown into a surreal maze and your goal is to reach perfect balance, symbolized by the goal of each level.
But beware as your mind is yet unbalanced your mood will change your form every couple of turns.
Depending on your state your element and therefore interactions with the world will change.
Learn the special abilities and master your astral projection to reach the end of all 16 levels.
UPDATE: A new version of the game with qualify of life features and content is now available for download, read more here.
|Move||WASD, ZQSD or Arrows||D-Pad or Left stick|
|Confirm||Space, Enter||X or Square button (▢)|
- Colin Bellino: programming (https://colinbellino.com | https://twitter.com/colinbellino)
- Thomas Feichtmeir : Art, animation (https://www.deviantart.com/cyangmou | https://twitter.com/cyangmou)
- Andrew LiVecchi: Music, audio (https://andrewlivecchi.com | https://twitter.com/AndrewLivecchi)
- Design / Leveldesign: Team effort.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Colin Bellino, Thomas Feichtmeir "Cyangmou", AndrewJL|
|Tags||gamepad, Ludum Dare 49, Non violent, Pixel Art, Short, Unity, zelda|
- Alteration 2.0.0 (post jam version)Feb 13, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A fun little polished puzzler! Not too difficult, but a fun time nonetheless. Amazing pixel art as to be expected from cyangmou