About this game
This game was built in 3 days for the Ludum Dare Game Jam. It's really short and easy, but we hope you have fun!
About the team
- Colin Bellino: programming, art, design (https://twitter.com/colinbellino)
- Romain Huc: programming, audio, design (email@example.com)
Words from us
- Romain Huc: Third Ludum Dare and second finished game !! Hourray ! I was a pleasure to make Bonfire. Great idea, some fancy music experience ( yeah testing Computer/Ai generated music was something ), good visuals, and burning (lot of) trees has something oddly satisfying. I’m fine with the result, it exceed my expectations !
- Colin Bellino: This was felt good from the beginning. I had fun with the theme and the art and we had time for a polish phase at the end because the gameplay loop was so simple. I wish we had time to make more levels though :o
- Unity (game engine): https://unity3d.com/
- Aseprite (pixel art): https://www.aseprite.org/
- Streamlab (streaming): https://streamlabs.com/
- SFRX (sound effects generator): http://www.drpetter.se/project_sfxr.html
- Odin inpector (inspector tool for unity): https://odininspector.com/
- Stateless (state machine c#): https://github.com/dotnet-state-machine/stateless
- Wolfram (music): http://tones.wolfram.com
- BitPotion (font): https://joebrogers.itch.io/bitpotion
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Authors||Colin Bellino, AtomH|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, bonfire, Casual, Cute, Ludum Dare 46, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A short but fun game. The mechanics of more than one campfire caught me by surprise.
Oh, thanks so much for playing our game! It was done in a very short time and i wasn’t expecting people would still play it, this made my day. <3