You are a cute program trying to escape the anti-virus scheduler (loop). Will you hack your way out of here and reach the exit?!
How to play ?
- Click around to move and interact with processes.
- You have a limited number of loops to do it, don't run out of time!
- Different processes require different interactions and might take longer to hack.
|Firewall||Quick to hack but requires full concentration.|
|Timer||Slow to hack but you can do something else while it's running in the background.|
|Key & Backdoor||Hack the key to open the matching door.|
|THE INTERNET||It's your way out of this mess of a system.|
Known issue: the bottom part of the UI is broken in some resolutions (not 16/9 ratio)
Rate this game (on LDJam):
About the team
- Colin Bellino: programming, art, design ( https://colinbellino.com )
- Romain Huc: programming, audio, design ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Words from us
- Romain Huc: Not the best theme idea we ever had, but we manage to make something nice of this 3 days !
- Colin Bellino: Finding a good idea we could execute in 3 days was hard but overall it went well !
- Unity (game engine): https://unity3d.com/
- Aseprite (pixel art): https://www.aseprite.org/
- Streamlab (streaming): https://streamlabs.com/
- Astar Pathfinding Project (Ai pathfinding): https://arongranberg.com/astar/
- SFRX (sound effects generator): http://www.drpetter.se/project_sfxr.html
- Ecrett music (music): https://ecrettmusic.com/
- Love Bug (font): https://chevyray.itch.io/pixel-fonts
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.