Uncontrollable 🧊 is a short platformer game about having controls taken away from you as you play. Movement, jumping, changing direction, all these are disabled in parts of game and you have to find a way to reach the exit without :)
This game was built in 2 days for the GMTK Jam 2020. It's really short and easy, but we hope you have fun!
Accessibility warning: the different areas are differentiated only by colors, i know it sucks for color blind people and i'm sorry about that, but i was short on time.
Feedback and bug reports:
We have a discord server that you can use to give us feedbacks, bug reports or general discussions for all our games: https://bit.ly/colin-discord.
A comment here works too :)
- Unity (game engine): https://unity3d.com/
- Aseprite (pixel art): https://www.aseprite.org/
- Streamlab (streaming): https://streamlabs.com/
- Freya Shapes (2d vectors): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/shapes-173167
- Fonts: https://chevyray.itch.io/pixel-fonts
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Pixel Art, Short, Singleplayer, Unity|
- WebGL & download linksJul 20, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.