A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Wenk! Is a really short game (made for ludum dare 43) about a penguin exploring a dungeon and rethinking his life choices while sacrificing things he needs to survive.
- WASD (or ZQSD): Move
- Arrows: Shoot
- Escape: Back to menu
- Return: Wenk!
Edit: Now with gamepad support (version 1.1) ! ❤
This is the first time we did a game jam together and this was quite fun.
- Colin Bellino: programming, art, design
- Romain Huc: programming, art, design
https://github.com/colinbellino/ludum-dare-43 (some of the code is really bad and should not be considered best practice, at all!)
- SFRX (sound effects generator): http://www.drpetter.se/project_sfxr.html
- Unity (game engine): https://unity3d.com/
- Aseprite (pixel art): https://www.aseprite.org/
- Streamlabs (recording): https://streamlabs.com/
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Colin Bellino, AtomH|
|Tags||2D, Ludum Dare 43, Pixel Art, Unity|
- Improve My Wenk!Nov 26, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.